Our 300 year old whitewashed house, set into a hillside with its sheltered walled garden and wonderful sea views, is near the top of an idyllic village called Penedo situated north-west of Lisbon (about 40 minutes by car). The picturesque town of Sintra is 15 minutes drive and Cascais/Estoril are about 25 minutes away.
- 3 richly decorated double bedrooms and spacious landing with additional bed
- Cot and high chair
- 3 full luxurious bathrooms
- Exceptionally large entrance hall
- Multi-room entertainment
- Professionally equipped kitchen with hob, 2 ovens, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, espresso machine & TV
- Circular dining table for 6
- Option of local cuisine served at your table prepared by local people
- 7m x 4m swimming pool with security fences for children
- 2 sets French windows leading to terraces and walled garden(secure for children)
- Modern laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Local trustworthy English-speaking babysitters, known for 20 years
- Free use of 3 mountain bikes for guests with secure facilities for their own bikes
CLICK TO SEE FLOOR PLANS...